Saturday, December 6, 2008

A first

I have been reading the Twilight books and so decided I wanted to see the movie. Tyler was going with me, but it really is a chick flick so I didn't make him. I went by myself. A first. I don't think I have every gone to a movie alone. It was okay. I enjoyed the movie (not as good as the book, but they never are). However, if some day you find I have disappeared know that I am happy and with Edward. You'll have to read the book to understand. But I was actually feeling pretty good about myself. I kinda saw this a a step forward. Going by myself. And since my monitor went out on Tuesday and I was in Texarkana I went to Best Buy and got me a new one. Funny how we get so dependent on technology that not have a monitor for a few days made me feel like I was out of touch with the world. So I got me a big ol' 22 incher. I could watch TV on this thing. And the blower went out on my car - so no heat. Going to have that looked at on Monday! Like my brother says...Everything's a thing! Thank you Dave for hooking up the monitor. Two more week to Christmas. This one seems harder for me than the last one. Don't know why. I just can't get my mind wrapped around the whole thing. I always have my cards done by now, and the boxes mailed to Pittsburgh. The boxes are ready, but I have no drive to get them mailed, or to do the cards. Maybe because last year was so new and I was still pretending Jerry was coming back and this year I know he is not. I'll let the shrink figure that one out!

2 comments:

--David said...

The monitor is HUGE!! Awesome!! :-) Glad you enjoyed the movie. :-)

Shar said...

Sweetheart, I can't imagine how you are doing all this that you are doing. Don't worry about anything. I know you. You WILL get done. Your OCD is till there, it's just got some things on top of it. You'll red up and it will be on the surface again and you will be the crazy person I know and love and it will all get done. You'll see...