Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer vacation is over

Well, summer vacation is over - at least for teachers and aides. We started back on the 10th. The kids come back on the 19th. I'm with Kim and Angie again so I am thrilled. Health wise I'm doing okay on my regiment of Miralax twice a day and all the meds from Dr. Tobey. Tyler and Emily are great - that goes without really needing to be said. Carla's Vince is getting married in September and I will be going to the wedding. Jerry is really on my mind. He should be here going to the wedding with me. I went to Hot Springs and spent several days with Brian and Carla. Helped Carla at one of her estate sales in The Village. Shan is sooo busy. Beside working in her room she is helping a girl learn some routines with a baton so she can march with the school band. She's working 12 and 15 hour days. Dave is getting ready for the big move for the co-op to their new building. Brian is working hard, as usual, at his job in the call center.

No comments: