Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's been a while

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted.Brian and Carla are doing well in the RV. They love it and said it seems like they are on vacation every day. Went to the Gastro guy on Thursday. Changed my meds. I feel better, but the new meds don't seem to be doing what they should soooo have to wait and see. Tyler stayed with me last night while Dave, Shan and Emily went to Wal-Mart - he usually does - I love hanging out with him and talking. Like most 13 year olds he doesn't have much to say, but last night he was chatty and we talked for a while. When Dave and Brian were young we had some great dinner conversations. Nothing was ever out of bounds for us. We talked about anything and everything. I miss those times so it was great talking to Tyler last night. I hope I'm around long enough to get to have that kind of time with Emily. Today went and had my eyes checked - it's been 5 years - so needless to say my eyes have changed. So went and picked out new glasses. While that was being done I went to Wal-Mart for groceries, then back to get glasses. Stopped in Hope for a car wash, gas, and a new battery for my watch. Back in Prescott stopped at the Sonic and got lunch for Shan, Dave, and me. The kids were up town with Kay at the Fall Festival. Hung out at Dave and Shan's for a while, came home, put the groceries away, cleaned the house (well, really gave it a quick once over) did some laundry, talked to Dorothy, watched all the shows I tape during the week - no commercials that way LOVE IT!!!, took a shower, and here I am. Just typing all that makes my tired! Got a really nice card from Bill and Patty today. They sent me a check to help pay for my plane ticket when I go to Pittsburgh for Dorothy's open heart surgery sometime late this month or early next. That was sweet of them, but I know Bill has taken a huge hit on his 401K with all this money stuff going on and really doesn't need to be sending me money. I called and left them a message telling them that, but I love them for the thought! Great to have such a wonderful family here and there!!! I love you all. So that's it for now. Haven't been to therapy in about 2 months. Think I will call her and see when I can get in, just to check in and make sure I'm still crazy. I know I am I just like to have it verified by a professional, if ya know what I mean!

1 comment:

--David said...

LOL, having it verified by a professional... That's funny!