Thursday, August 13, 2009

Do people really take one day at a time???

Do we really take one day at a time or do we let the things pile up on us until we're so loaded down we don't know what to do first. I think I fall into this category. I just keep putting things in my gunny sack and before long the sack is too heavy to carry. This is where I am now. I've been thinking a lot about Jerry, I think because so many things are happening and I feel like I'm the only one dealing with them. I'm really missing him a lot right now. The car needs some work, have an appointment with UAMS on Tuesday, school starts back on Wednesday. Emily's kitten has worms. I hate to drive the car any more than I have to so when I was at Wal-Mart I got some de-worming stuff for her. Emily hasn't been to see the kitty in a few days. I think the novelty has worn off. She's a nice cat as cats go, I'm not a big cat person. With all my own stuff going on I can barely take care of myself let a lone an animal. All I know is I want my Jerry back NOW! And that's crazy, which I have been certified as being. It's been 2 1/2 years when does the longing and grief lessen? Or does it ever. Okay end of pity party for now.

No comments: