Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm still here

Well, since the last post I have been back to the hospital with the same problem so I am going to UMAS on the 18th of August and see if they can help me. While I was in the hospital I had my medication changed and that has helped my depression. I stayed with Brian and Carla for the week end a few weeks ago and Carla took me to a health store where I bought some herbal tea. The stuff was great. Worked like nothing else I've ever had. Then - it stopped working. So I'm back to square one. Went with the gang to New York for a week. Had a great time. Had my picture taken with the "naked cowboy". Emily wanted a kitten or a puppy for her birthday. Her parents said no. The on Sunday before her birthday Paw finds a mother cat and her kitten living in his old truck. Emily is thrilled. Mom and Dad say no, but God says yes. Well, how can I resist that. The kitten is living with me. She has gone to the vet twice for shots and goes on Wednesday to be spayed and de-clawed. I am on my way now to a popcorn party that Emily is having. Should be great fun!!!

No comments: