Thursday, August 14, 2008

Got the word

Got the word I will be taking the State Board on Wednesday, August 20th. Good thoughts, please! I see the cardio doc on Tuesday the 19th and will find out about all my tests then. So it will be a big week. Monday first day back to school for the kids (we've been there all this week), cardio doc on Tuesday and State Board on Wednesday! Whew - I'm tired already!! I have noticed that my anxiety level has gone up the last few days.Jerry is always on my mind, but last couple of days it has been constant and the missing him the last few days has been almost unbearable. I came past the cemetery today on my way back from Wal Mart and just broke down crying as I drove past. That has not happened in a while. I don't think there is a rhyme or reason for it to be so strong now it just is. Maybe so many things going on and no one to really share it with. School starting, the TV breaking, going to the cardio doc and the State Board. Everyone is so busy with school starting and all that involves I may just be feeling sorry for myself and I need to stop that. There are people with much worse problems than I have. So keep good thoughts! I appreciate them!

No comments: