Monday, August 18, 2008

one down one hundred eighty nine to go

First day of school! It went very well. I think since Jill and I know what to expect and Jill knew what materials to order for us for the year they are going to make a huge difference. The kids seem great and Jill and I are much more relaxed this year and I think that will reflect on the kids. I am trying very hard to not give too much help so Jill can ascertain exactly what they know and what they need help in. Coming home today was much easier than it was this time last year so all my supporters were right. It does get a little easier with time. I know there will be things I want to share with Jerry - like how well today went and how good I feel about the year - and that makes it hard not having him here. I go to the cardio doc tomorrow for the results of all my tests. I am not expecting any problems so my being radioactive may have been for naught. But better safe than sorry I guess. Dave won a "gift bag" from some tech thing and in the bag is the neatest print of Terry Bradshaw - which means nothing except to us Pittsburgh people. Tyler and Emily both seemed to have good first days. I pray with everything I have it continues. Especially for my Tyler. So if you're listening God could ya lend him a hand please? I will post the heart results tomorrow so stay tuned!

No comments: