Monday, July 21, 2008

Learning from your children

As I said in my previous blog I was bummed out about my State Board skill test. When I talked to my son, Brian, he asked me when they had changed my name to God? I said they haven't changed my name to God. He then said, well guess what, until they name you God you are allowed to make mistakes! Today I had a staff development with David as the instructor. The first class was on pod cast - like I even know what that is - and the second session was on photo collages. It was really cool to learn all the things you can do with digital pictures and your little ol' computer! Man, my kids are smart!!!! And, yes I am very proud of both of them! So...thank you, Brian for the words of wisdom, and thank you David for being such a great instructor. I really enjoyed both classes and it was sooo much fun having my son teach them. How cool can you get?????

No comments: