Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A camping I did go

Well, I spent the week end with Brian and Carla at their lake front property in the RV. Cooler this time than last so we didn't do a lot of sitting out side. Saturday night Brian did build a fire and we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows YUMMMMMMM. I took a book that my friend Julia had given me so I did read a little. We did some shopping - okay no I did some shopping, Carla just looked around. But, I did get a few things for Christmas so that was good. Saw my drug dealer on Monday and he changed my meds. Not new ones, just the milligram and how often to take them. (okay if you're new to this blog my drug dealer is really a doctor and a nice one at that!). I can't believe one more week and then Thanksgiving! Then about three more weeks and out for Christmas! Where does the time go??? Emily is off at gymnastics and I told her I would come down when she gets home so she can show me her cartwheels! Tyler rode home with me from school. I really like it when he can come home with me. It is nice to come home with someone instead of coming in the house alone! This is an especially hard time for me, November is the month my dad died from an automobile accident, the holidays are coming for the third time without Jerry (second since he died, but he left for Houston before the holidays in 2006), and my mom died in January - so things will be rough for a while. I'll try to keep busy and get some Christmas spirit! So if I don't get a chance - Happy Thanksgiving to all. Tell your family and friends you love them and be ever so thankful to have them!

No comments: