Monday, November 3, 2008

SHHHH I think my brother was adopted!!!

Since the primaries were decided and it was going to McCain and Obama my brother and I have been inundating one another with our points of view. Which to my surprise are total opposites. And just to set the record straight I really inundate him and he simply replies. But in reading his reply I can just see his blood boiling and him pounding away on that key board. He is an Obama man and I am solidly for McCain. So to say we have had some heated emails flying back and forth is putting it mildly. I don't know where he came up with some of his ideas, he wasn't raised that way so the only thing I can figure is he was adopted and this was instilled in him before he came to live with us. I'm not like him, my sister is not like him, my mother and father were certainly not like him so he must have been adopted. That is the only explanation there can possible be for him to be so 180 degrees from the rest of the family. So my quest now is to hunt down - err I mean find his natural parents and bury them up to their heads in sand. I don't know what else to do. I have to save my brother. I may be too late for this election, but hopefully I can find his parents and get this fixed before the next election - if we live that long and if there is a country left for us to fight for. So I need all my readers help. Go out to all the voting places. Find the people that are voting for Obama and ask them if they gave a boy child up for adoption 50 years age. Then turn them over to the authorities for child abuse. Because what they did to my brother should be against the law. I thank you all in advance for all the help I know I will receive from you. I need to stop my real parents and grandparents from spinning in their graves, because trust me they are!!! Love to all and Go McCain!!!

1 comment:

--David said...

LOL!! That was funny!!