Saturday, November 1, 2008

Finally - maybe a little good news

Those of you that ready my blog know that my best friend's daughter had discovered many lumps under her arm. We were so afraid it was cancer. Turns out the doctor think she has contracted STAPH infection - MRSA. Which is very hard to cure and will take massive amounts of high power antibiotics. So was have some peace of mind there. And you all know the election is only a few days away. I have early voted and I don't mind telling people it was McCain I voted for. My brother and I have had some interesting conversations about this election. He's an Obama guy. I have found there are a few people for Obama that I would have bet money on they would be McCain supports. Goes to show ya, you don't always know people like you think you do. Especially in politics. Well, my Emily had a big week. The had PC the patrol car for a drug awareness program for the kids, in the Honor Roll she got every award they had, making the honor roll, good citizen, and making her goal for reading!. Then on Friday the kids got to see all the teachers that had dressed up for Halloween, and finally she went in a huge limo for a ride to Pizza Hut for lunch for selling 20 items during a fund raiser. The girl is busy! And now that Halloween is over you all know - sorry to say it - Christmas will be before we know it. My best friend, Dorothy is going to have her open heart surgery after the holidays so I will be heading North then. Keep her and our country in your prayers. I hope we are going in the right direction.

No comments: