Monday, May 19, 2008

Another first

Took my first CNA test today. 42 questions. I missed 3 - that's a 93 A. Dumb mistakes! Won't do that again. Did the things I always tell my kids NOT to do when they take a test. The more I get into the program and the more things I hear the more memories I have. I lay down at night and start to think about class which leads me to thinking about my mom and that leads to thinking about my dad and how he died as a result of the auto accident which leads me to thinking about his funeral which leads me to thinking about Jerry's funeral and how much I miss him. How do you turn your mind off when this happens? I try to make myself think of something else or even get up and do something to get my mind going in a different direction, but when I go to lay down again it starts all over. I sure hope this is temporary and will go away when the class is not so new.

No comments: