Friday, May 30, 2008

Darlene, you just got $600 from Social Security

What are you goina' do now? I'm going to Disney Land! Went to the Social Security office today and since I am 60 and Jerry is deceased I can collect on his Social Security. So - starting in June I will get $600 every third Wednesday of the month. Prayers are answered - thank you Shan. You have no idea how much this means to me. It will make my life just a little easier and give me some breathing room. Oh, and I really am going to Disney Land. We leave the morning of the 4th of July and come back on the 9th. Shan got us a good deal. I know I should not take the money and go, but I think after the year I have had I need something for Darlene and this is it!!!! It is GREAT to have something to look forward to.

3 comments:

--David said...

They say Disney WORLD...Disney WORLD!!!!!! We are going to Disney WORLD!!!!!! How many chances do we get to do this?????? Yeah, take the money and run! Love ya-Shan

Unknown said...

Yes, Dar. Shan is right. It's Disney WORLD!

Unknown said...

Yes, Dar. Shan's right! It's Disney WORLD!