Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally a Break

School ended today, the 23rd., for the summer. YEA!!! I don't have to be at college for CNA classes until Wednesday of next week so I get a few days break. I need them and am grateful for them. Had a therapy session yesterday. It went well. I had received a package in the mail from the FBI (they had to do a criminal investigation on Jerry's death because of where it happened) anyway the last time I got a package from them I opened and what was inside set me back a good bit. So instead of opening this one I took it with me when I went to see Carol and asked her to open and decide if it was something she thought I could handle now. She looked at them and decided this was not the time. Maybe later. She did up my meds since I am having a tough time with the CNA classes bringing back a lot of memories and making it hard to sleep. Well, my Tyler is here - Dave and Shan went to Wal-Mart and Emily is at her friend Sara's, so I am going to hang out with him a while. He makes me happy and I love being with him!

No comments: