Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Count Down

On the count down for the last day of school - Friday the 23rd. CNA goes until June 25th, but at least I'll only have that every day instead of that and working at the elementary school. Passed skills today in bed making, gloving, washing hands, and the Heimlich. Written test tomorrow. Got a lot of stuff crammed in this old brain of mine. Emily graduated from kindergarten today and got an award for physical fitness. Very cool. I hate that I missed her graduation because I was in CNA class. But I got there in time to see her get her award so that was great. I was reading my friend chell's blog about her working in a nursing home. Makes me think twice about doing that. I may try to get a job in a regular hospital as a CNA instead of a nursing home. She seems to love it though. It was her comment of having to be a work at 3:00 a.m. that got me. I didn't know there was a 3:00a.m.(lol). I'm doing a little better today. A little antsy so I called and talked to my sister and my brother. That always helps me. I'm trying to stay away from the "what ifs" and just concentrate on the "what is". Only problem is sometimes the "what is" is worse than the "what if". As ol' Blue Eyes (that's Frank Sinatra to you young people) used to sing "That's Life" So keep good thoughts and fingers crossed for my test tomorrow.

No comments: