Friday, May 23, 2008

A Break Through

For me this is a significant break through. Since Jerry died I have watched only one channel in my house FOX News. I never change the channel it just plays all day. Repeating the same thing over and over. That was okay with me. I didn't have to think or concentrate on anything. Just mindless noise and that was about all I could handle. Well tonight - and I don't know why - I began watching all the Grey's Anatomy episodes I had recorded. I wound up watching them all. Just sat there for the entire evening watching episode after episode - don't ya love DVR!!??. Any way I think this is big for me. More than a year of nothing but FOX and tonight I watch all the Greys Anatomy shows I had recorded. I will talk with Carol about this, but I feel for me this is a changing moment. I think I am moving forward. I know I will have set backs - Carol told me to expect those - but I think just maybe...maybe I am turning a corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a good step. Break out of your rut.