Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Now you wouldn't think Mother's Day would be a difficult day for me, but it has been. Not as bad as some, but more than I expected. I am really looking forward to getting feedback. Some of you I know personally and just never have the chance to talk with - some of you I will not know and so your ideas will add to my collection of thoughts, suggestions, and helpful hints. Please pass this blog site onto people you may know and I don't so I can get input from them too. Thanks!

2 comments:

--David said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Remember that first and foremost, you are writing for you! I know from my own blog that people may come and read, but not everyone will post a comment. That's okay! Keep writing, and don't be afraid to say what you think or feel!

Unknown said...

One more thing to bring you into the 21st Century--a blog! Way to go girl!
Know that I love you so very much that I can't even begin to tell you what you mean to me. I have tried in many ways, and hopefully, you know. I will always be here, if you need me. Since I have not gone through this, all I can do is offer you support. I hope you know that too. Just write from your heart, and don't worry about what other people will think about things you post. If you feel the need to post it, then do it! I love you. And always be sure that I am checking your blog the way you check mine.