Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jerry

Today is Jerry's birthday. He would be 63. These are the especially hard days. There are no words to convey how much I miss him and how sad I am he is not here. I hope that lady I talked with over the week end is right - it will get easier - not better, but easier cause it sure is not easy now! As we get older we all think about what it would be like to not have your spouse any more - let me tell you in all my thinking I never thought it would be this hard. That may sound crazy. I knew I would miss him and my life would not be the same, but it is so much more. Try to hang on to the days you have with your spouse because you never know what tomorrow brings. You can never say "I love you" too many times! I love you, Jer, and I miss you. Happy birthday!

No comments: