Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Counting down

Well on the count down for CNA school. Tomorrow and next week and done until State Boards! I am glad this opportunity came along, It has kept me busy when I probably would have driven myself crazy fretting about...well just fretting. I will be glad when it is finished. My old brain can use the rest. Worked in the nursing home today. Still have trouble with those darn blood pressures. You wouldn't think something so simple would give me so much trouble. But it does. I have ordered a blood pressure cuff (the old kind with the dial) and will practice, practice, practice until State Boards. I just know that one of the three skill they will give me do on my test will be blood pressure so might as well work at it. I am getting excited about Disney World. Will be here soon. Jerry would have loved it. Going to study for my big 10 chapter test tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: