Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Many thanks to a great friend

As you know from reading my blog I am taking CNA classes. Well tomorrow we have a written test in the morning and in the afternoon we have a check off for skills - this one being taking blood pressure. Now, you would think after all the skills I have learned and tests I have taken, maintaining an A in the class this would be a breeze. WRONG. I could NOT get the blood pressure thing down. So I called my dear friend Michelle (she happens to be an LPN) and asked her for some advice. No advice - she jumped in her car and drove over here with her blood pressure cuff and we set to work until I had it. Then we called in recruits (family) for me to have more practice before tomorrow. There is no price you can put on friends like that. I love you Chell and thank you so much! Oh and thanks to Dave and Tyler for being the recruits - we tried to get Junior, but alas he would have none of it!

No comments: