Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thank you

I live in a very unique situation. How it happened it a long story so I'm going to give you the facts mam' just the facts.(for you young people that is from an old TV show - Dragnet) I live in a mobile home next door to Shan's mom and dad (Shan is married to my oldest son, David). Dave and Shan live in a double wide behind her mom and dad. So we all share the same yard and driveway. When Jerry was alive he always mowed our part of the lawn. Since he died either Shan or her dad cut my grass and David does the week eating. I always thank them and that's okay, but somethings need more than just a personal Thank You...they need a public Thank You. So here it is to David, Shan and Junior -THANK YOU!!! I don't know what I would do without you. I am blessed in so may ways. I have wonderful children and grandchildren, not to mention my great neighbors. Thank you one and all. I know Jerry is in heaven right now saying to Shan - "You go girl, one of the perks of being dead is no more grass cutting!" To those of you that didn't know Jerry many think this statement odd, but if you knew Jerry like we now Jerry - that is from a song - you would be at this moment shaking your head yes and laughing. It would be so him.

No comments: